Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long time no blog!

Wow! EIGHT comments on my last post - I think that is an all-time record!
It's been a busy week! First we had Brynn's birthday party:

Where we did all kinds of things backwards, from wearing clothes backwards:

To drinking out of bowls and eating out of cups:

to playing goose, goose, duck!

We even made the guests decorte their own cupcakes!

The backwards party was lots of nuf!
Monday was Darrin's birthday! We celebrated Sunday night with angel food cake, whipped cream, and strawberries.

Also Monday, we started redoing the 2 upstairs bathrooms. First up is new tile in both bathrooms. I took before pictures but will wait to post them until I have after pictures to post. In the meanwhile, it is kind of a pain to only have 1 working bathroom -- all the way downstairs!
And I spent all day yesterday at a birth and ended up getting home at about 2 am, so I am really TIRED today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home