Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm on a roll!

Here's what we did Friday afternoon:



Kyra was in school & rehearsal all day and into the evening, the younger kids had no school, so we went to the aquarium. I amused myself by taking lots of pictures. Brynn was VERY proud of herself for being brave enough to touch the rays! They spent a good hour watching and touching them!

And today? Well, today, poor Brynn has been SICK!

She was up most of the night throwing up and spent most of the day like this on the couch. Poor kid!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that Brynie feels better soon. It is no fun to be sick! Tim, the boys and I would love to come see Kyra in Seussical. She looks so cute in her costume! Let us know what the dates are and we will be there.
By the way, I think that it is fantastic that the girls have such a great art program at their school. It seems like these days, they are few and far between. If you ever run out of ideas, let me know. I have a whole file cabinent of lesson plans that I would love to pass on to you. A lot of them integrate art and I am sure that I have some on artists.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Real said...

Well, that'll teach her to touch those rays!

She looks sooo wiped out, poor thing.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Brother Doug said...

You looked pretty wiped-out in that last photograph as well. It is AMAZING what they are able to provide their visitors so far from the ocean.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Real said...

Hey! We never got to touch starfish! Where is that set up?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

very cute video!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home