Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Brynn!


We started out the morning with Brynn opening her presents. She was thrilled with the Diego Submarine (yes, it is yellow...), Dora sandbox toys, the Dora video with fire hydrants on the cover, a ball that can get bigger or smaller, and best of all MOON SAND! This is sand that is covered in something that makes it always wet - perfect for building sandcastles indoors. She played with it much of the day.
Brynn has this wierd obsession lately with her "favorite time":

Every day when her favorite time comes, she has to run all around the house and look at all the clocks showing her faborite time. If she misses it, she gets mad and cries.

She's been telling me for a week that she "CAN NOT miss" her favorite time on her birthday. Well guess what I realized at about 5:15 today? Yup, she missed it! I won't tell if you don't.

(If she ever remembers, I'm going to show her these pictures I took yesterday and tell her it is a reenactment)
Tonight we went to Chik-Fil-A for dinner, Brynn's choice. Conveniently, it was "Kid's Night" when kids eat free! AND, as a special bonus, there was a cow there!

So all in all, Brynn had a nice day on her birthday. She's playing with her submarine in the tub and then it will be bedtime.

8 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

Happy Birthday, Brynn!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Brother Doug said...

Better always wet sand than always wet Sandy! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday, Brynn, with cows, submarines and fire hydrants...a birthday spent in Brynn Paradise!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Spencer said...

Any idea why she chose 4:16 as her favorite time?

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea, Dad and sometimes I get up at 4am. We can call you and wake Brynn so she doesn't miss the 4:16 am every morning. I wouldn't want her to cry...I assume she likes it because 4/16 is her birthday....She is so cute, a wonderful kid. Mom

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, steph here :) i wanted to apologize to kyra, brynn and the rest of her family for stealing kyra on byrnns birthday ... i'm also sorry about the cake... (ask kyra) but it worked out alright, thanks for your patience,love, and support with everything

~Steph

6:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Just barely watched this video! I loved it..wish I knew how to do that! That was fun to watch her grow up right before my eyes...ha ha.

8:36 AM  
Blogger brittany's blurbs said...

That video was so cute!!! I can't believe how fast they grow. It will be great to have the kids celebrate their birthday's together again this Sunday. I know that we are a little late with Brynn, but Grant's is still two weeks away, so right in the middle will be perfect.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home