Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER! (Part 2)

Easter morning brought the traditional basket hunt. Callie and Brynn found theirs rather easily:


But Kyra hunted and hunted and hunted for a good 20+ minutes before she finally found it -- with some hints. Am I good at hiding baskets or what?

After the kids ate some candy: (and breakfast, too!):

We all got out of our bathrobes:

(I told Kyra I'd find SOME way to work that picture into the blog)
And into our new Easter dresses:


(She really does have arms, she just likes to do weird things in pictures!)



And went to church, where I didn't take a single picture.

After church we went to Tim & Brittany's for dinner. Tim did a much better job of blogging that, so click right here to see that. I only got a few pictures:


And of course, it would NOT be a Donaldson Easter without this:

a jello salad called "Bunnies on the Lawn"!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Utahdoula said...

Please, DON'T click on the link in this comment. It is a virus! I'll try and see if I can delete the comment.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

Very cute dresses!!!! How fun to have girls!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home