Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A post! A post! Finally a post!

Long time no blog. Sorry!
Here's what's been happening here:
Not QUITE done with the bathroom yet. Maybe later today.
Mother's day was nice, the kids got/made/picked me some nice things:


And the weather was beautiful, too!
I got a new camera, and I have been fun playing with it and learning what it can do. One evening last week, Darrin & I hiked up the side of the mountains nearby for some sunset pictures:


And I've been playing around with depth of field as well:

And action shots! The girls were nice enough to twirl themselves dizzy for me:


And the end-of-year stuff has begun! Brynn has a field trip to Thanksgiving Point where we went to the petting zoo and learned about farm animals. She got to ride the bus:



Can't forget Brynn's favorite part:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Gotta love the end-of-the-year madness. We've been busy with programs, field trips and all that jazz, too.
Good pictures- my own photogrpahy skills are seriously lacking...obviously you and Leslie got all the natural ability...

2:29 PM  
Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

Sooo, what kind of camera did you get??

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quack!

~steph

PS ask kyra...

PPS MOO!!!!!!1

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home