Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy Saturday!

Today Darrin & Brynn planted the last of our corn:

And we did a myriad of various chores around the house, and grocery shopping, etc.
And tonight, Darrin & I went hiking again, this time to a waterfall that is just a short (but steep) hike up the side of the mountain:



While we were out, Darrin noticed that Kyra, the little stinker, had stuck a note on my back! It says "On Bike" which is a inside joke that would be a long story and not very funny in the end.

Darrin played with his GPS and I took pictures!

And on the way back to the car I spotted this - and HAD to get a picture!

1 Comments:

Blogger Real said...

Okay, Seriously? Again! You were talking about Kyra and I mistook the picture below for HER! And I couldn't figure out why there was a picture of her when you said it was only you and Darrin who went on the hike! (then I noticed the post-it) Then I wondered why you were wearing a baby carrier. And finally I figured it out that one strap was probably a camera bag and the other was something else. But still. That was a weird picture for me, I guess!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home