Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Even Whirlier!

So so in addition to all the school stuff, in the last week:
Darrin & I saw Ironman (his turn to pick the movie!)
Everyone saw "Horton Hears a Who" (from the way Brynn screamed in terror through it, you would have thought it was a slasher movie!)
Kyra attended a party and had friends over for a movie
Had a cookout with the Lythgoes (but had to eat-in due to rain!)
We went to the cemetary for Memorial Day:


Callie finally saved up enough to buy a scooter:


And Brynn started learning how to ride a bike!



We went to the park:



I learned it is HARD to take a picture while you're on the swings:

I just finished the second of two online presentations to my students, too.
And if that's not enough.......

I had a birth this week, too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

Tell Callie that we are a Razor scooter FAMILY! We all have them and love to go scoot around, too!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Real said...

I mistook Kyra for you in that first picture!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol now kyra is "learning" to ride her bicicle... mwa hahahaa...

honey, don't be like me and get hit by parked cars... that would not be good ;D

~Kyra's youtube BUDDY!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home