Friday, June 22, 2007

Midweek photopalooza!

So Darrin plays in a softball league once a week in the summer. I had some fun taking pictures at a recent game:



The girls enjoyed playing on the playground next to the softball field:


Until Brynn tripped and fell while running, and did a major faceplant. This was about an hour later - it kept oozing and the next day was a big giant scab.

And just because Brynn has been overrepresented in this blog entry, and it's a cute picture, here are the older girls at the Pirates movie party (Darrin's coworker took this picture and just e-mailed it to me):

And no, I do NOT approve of the adoring way my teenager is looking at a drunken, filthy criminal. But he's only cardboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger timdonaldson said...

We were walking the dog at that park on 7th and, uh, about 104th ish, and I saw a big softabll game going on, and I watched for about 45 minutes. I'd love to do that one of these years, it wouldn't work well with Brittany's night classes now, but maybe in the future. Is he playing for a team from work? Or the ward? Or just 10 guys he knows who pay $50 each or something?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home