Monday, November 16, 2009

November's half over....

So I thought I'd post a wee update. Notice the Scottish accent? That would be because Brigadoon is opening this week, and Kyra's practicing her accent is kind of rubbing off on me....
So what have we been up to?
Well, I had a birth up at LDS hospital, and the view of the capitol as you're leaving the parking garage is stunning at 4 am:
Photobucket
And Darrin got a new laptop:
Photobucket
And Callie & Brynn won a trophy and a medal at school for their poem and drawing. (respectively)
Photobucket
And Darrin & I went to a hockey game. (Yes, a hockey game!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
But I didn't know the women were supposed to bring their knitting:
Photobucket
And just in case you were wondering if Satan is real, he is. We saw him at the hockey game. I got photographic proof.
Photobucket
And that's about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Charlie said...

That would be a Miroslav Satan jersey - pronounced shuh-TAN. But yes, a popular jersey since it looks like Satan.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Feffy said...

Hooray for Scottish accents! Tis a wee bit annoyin' after a while though... ;P

I love the Satan Jersey... Hahahahaa :D

Thank ye for coming to the musical and seeing us though- I "canna" wait to see the pictures!!!!

-Bonnie Jean

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home