Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our week!

Realized I forgot one thing from last weekend! Brynn & I went to the grocery store to get some stuff for our picnic lunch up American Fork Canyon and when we got to the store, they were having a big fair of some some. Lots of booth, inflatable fun houses, and a FIRE TRUCK and AMBULANCE to look at!
Brynn had a great time exploring both and talking to the firefighters that were there.




OK on to this week! I'm still working on my photography and have posted some of my new pictures on my photo blog. Feel free to check it out.
I put out a call for practice models for more maternity and newborn pictures - and got 6 responses! YAY! So I'll be busy practicing and learning with those.
Most of the week was boring with school, work, etc. Yesterday was pretty good though! We worked in the yard, and Callie got her own garden spot planted. She's wanted her own patch of ground for flowers for a long time, and spent hours poring over gardening books picking out what she wanted! She planted some marigolds, zinnias, nicotinas, alyssum, and snapdragons from the garden store and she also planted some poppies and black-eyed susans from seeds.

Then we went hiking to the Rocky Mouth waterfall:




After our hike, we cleaned up and met Darrin's family at the cemetary to see Darrin's grandparent's graves and do some annual cleanup:



And then had a fast food dinner and went home for baths and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home