Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Today I:
Taught a class at the hospital
Scanned about 40 slides and created a powerpoint presentation from them
Washed, dried and folded TEN loads of laundry
Graded 6 papers
Unloaded, reloaded and ran the dishwasher 3 times
Canned a batch of "pearsauce" (like applesauce but with pears. Tastes like baby food but Callie LOVES it.)
Made 2 trips to Kinko's to get some files printed into a book
Gave Brynn a bath and made sure Callie got a shower without using ALL the hot water in the house
Dried 2 batches of apples dipped in cinnamon sugar (yes, my house smells GOOD)
Helped Kyra throw together a costume for tonight's stake dance

But you know what I forgot to do?
Call Brittany and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So sorry, Brittany, hope you had a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brother Doug said...

We had some of our pears made into pearsauce as well, and--like Callie--I loved it.

5:47 AM  
Blogger brittany's blurbs said...

Thanks Andrea! I most certainly did. I had a nice trip to Gardner Village and I finally got to see all the witches. Then, we went to Marsha's house for game night. It was great. Thanks for the wishes!

9:22 PM  
Blogger brittany's blurbs said...

Thanks Andrea! I most certainly did. I had a nice trip to Gardner Village and I finally got to see all the witches. Then, we went to Marsha's house for game night. It was great. Thanks for the wishes!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home