Sunday, October 05, 2008

Catching up

Sooooo I finally have a new computer that will save files and photos and upload at a decent speed. So I have a lot of blogging to catch up on!
So I'll start with the most ancient pf the photos I need to blog. This one was taken back in July while I was in Vancouver. The kids went to Liberty Park with a friend for an Animal Planet channel activity and got the coolest face paint EVER!

And then there was the squatter that took up residence in our backyard:

And the first day of school! Believe it or not (I know I'm having a hard time believing it!) Kyra started high school this year!

ANd Callie is in 5th grade, but she says it still feels like 4th grade. Same teacher, same classroom and many of the same classmates.

And Brynn started FIRST GRADE! Yes that means I have no kids at home for most of the day. Brynn is loving going to school all day, especially lunch and TWO recesses.

Darrin just got back from a business trip to Boston, Kyra just got back from a school trip to the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City, and last, but certainly not least, Charlie got married! His wife Dara has 2 cute little girls so now my kids have 2 new cousins.







It was wonderful to have all the Lythgoe cousins in town at once, too!


Dave & Jenny's daughter, Ashlyn & Sydnee:



Dave & Jenny's oldest, Zack with Kelly & Preston's oldest, Nick:

Kelly & Preston's daughter Brooklyn:

Congratulations, Charlie & Dara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home