Thursday, January 03, 2008

The things you find....

Just before Christmas I was looking for the places I had hidden gifts (sometimes it is hard to remember! I *think* there is a ladybug ball that I bought for Callie when she turned 5 still hidden somewhere in the house. This year I did manage to find everything!) and came across our old film camera, the one we never use now that we've gone digital. It had a mostly used roll of film in it, so out of curiosity, I finished off the roll and dropped it off to be developed.
Today I picked them up. I'm guessing they are about 2 years old. They are pictures of when my dad took Kyra & her cousin Katie hiking to Secret Lake. I didn't go, but it sure looks like a good time was had by all!
As soon as Kyra gets home from her rehearsal, I can't wait to show them to her!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home