Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just experimenting

with Blogger's video uploading. This is Brynn jumping in a pile of leaves. It took her 15 minutes to make that pile. I don't think she wanted to destroy it.

In other news, I almost forgot to mention that Brynn has a new imaginary friend named Lillian. Not to be outdone, Kyra decided she has one, too. His name is Bob Casper. Today was Lillian's birthday! Brynn decided to make her a birthday cake. She asked me of she could use real dishes to bake her a cake. I said she could, as long as she used only IMAGINARY ingredients. Can you guess what happened?? Yup - she used REAL flour, butter & water. And I sat here at the computer, grading papers, listening to her doing it. It wasn't until I heard her turn on the water that I went to check and found a mess! Unfortunately, I completely forgot Sarah's motto "Don't get mad, get PICTURES!" and instead I got mad and made her clean up the mess all over the stove, counter & floor. And I have no pictures to post here, either!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Bummer..no pictures..I think Brynn should do it again.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Bummer..no pictures..I think Brynn should do it again.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

and again...oops!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home