Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't you know, it's the time of year

when witches

and ghosts

appear?
Well, it's October and we took our annual trip to Gardner Village to see the witches and buy overpriced fudge. We had a good time.

We decorated our house for Halloween (the ghost above is Callie & Brynn's creativity personified, or is it "ghost-ified"?)

I've had a busy month with 2 births, both difficult situations that needed lots of extra support. I've got 2 scheduled for November, too!
We got to see my brother Matt & his daughter Becky when they were briefly in town.


Kyra was thrilled to have someone close to her age at a family gathering. It's tough being the oldest cousin!
Brynn got to bring home the "Press Badge" from kindergarten, which means she can bring in a current event. She took her badge with us to show to Grandma & Grandpa when we went there for dinner, and Dennis showed her HIS real press badge!

This morning we woke up to a couple inches of snow. I didn't think it would last until after church, but just enough of it did for Brynn to make a snowman all by herself:

And finally, can you guess which member of the family made this snow angel? Winner gets a picture colored by Brynn sent in the mail!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

I'm going to guess that YOU made the snow angel. I'll be waiting by the mailbox for my pic! THANKS!!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Utahdoula said...

Don't wait too long, because you would be WRONG!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

Whatever! I didn't even want it anyway. Geez. :)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home