Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A leisurely lunch...

I had lunch at an awesome restaurant today! I came upstairs from doing the treadmill to find Callie and Brynn had transformed the kitchen into a restaurant, just for me!
I was not allowed into the kitchen area:

And I had my own personal waitress:

Who gave me a menu to choose from:

My choices were quesadilla, frozen burrito, bagel (toasted or not), Teriyaki bowl, leftovers, omelette, scrambled eggs, soup, or custom order. I could choose from sides of salad, instant mashed potatoes, a cutie, apple, banana, crackers, chips and salsa or anything else I could think of. I had drink and dessert choices, too!
My waitress took my order:

My chef made my meal:

And I enjoyed my meal!

And the final cost?
Meal: 2 hugs
Side: 1 kiss
Drink: 1 hug
Dessert: 2 kisses
Tax: 1 hug and 1 kiss
I paid both the waitress and the chef, with a 50% "tip" as well.
(Thanks go to Kyra for taking pictures for me, too)
It was a fun surprise for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home