Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This 'n That

These are a bunch of miscellaneous pictures that didn't fit into any game we previously played. Can you identify them?

Ben's no doubt. But what is it for?

This is the entire cast. The entire cast of what, I don't know. The back of the pictures names everyone in it, but I don't recognize the names.

Don't recognize this friend of Leslie's. Do you?

Possibly from mom's trip to DC with Ben. Could be Jamestown or Williamsburg. Or could be something completely different! Please advise.

Obviously a Camp Ritchie Photo. The back says "Wednesday - Our Yearling Hike" but I don't know which of us girls can claim this picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brother Doug said...

Mom says Jamestown

10:54 AM  
Blogger Brother Doug said...

Sister Say, I think--but I doubt that's how you spell it. Leslie would know better, of course.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Brother Doug said...

As to the cast, isn't that fellow with the bathrobe and sword--and moustache?--Michael?

11:08 AM  
Blogger timdonaldson said...

I don't think that is Mike. I do think the one in black in the back with the eye path thing is Ben.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

Sister Wendy Sey from Australia.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home