Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mysterious Events.....part 1


I remember this event, vaguely. I remember asking Brittany about her dress, and she told me her mom bought it for her and it was a nursing dress. She let me look at the tags to see what brand it was, because I was nursing at the time, too. But I don't remember what the occasion was! Just in cse you were thinking that it was when we did Grandma Evie's temple work, it's not. That was in August of 1999. And if you were thinking it was when we did Ben's Temple Work, wrong again! We did that in Feb. 2001. And Jack was born in 2002, and that's him in Sarah's arm. So think harder....

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Behunin said...

January 4, 2001. Ben's temple work.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Brother Doug said...

Wasn't there a day when we met at the Bountiful Temple and did family sealings? Tim hadn't been through the temple yet when Ben's work was done and Glen was with us for that.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember we did sealings that day. I remember Darrin telling us a story in the sealing room that made me burst out into tears, but I am not sure why we were all there. I think it had something to do with Doug's dad? I think we were sealing Doug to his parent's that day. Anyway, I could be wrong. By the way Andrea, I still have that dress!!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger timdonaldson said...

Me and Sarah got sealed for Grandma and Grandpa, with Dad on the side as himself, and we may have done a bunch of other family names in the meantime as well

4:52 PM  
Blogger timdonaldson said...

It was the Spring of 2003

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home